[Qrowd] Update

Amrapali Zaveri zaveri at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mi Apr 9 22:49:13 CEST 2014

Hello all,

Daniel, I added your part in the respective sections.

All, we decided to create google docs for the Sections 1.2, 1.3.3 and
4.1.4 (just so its easy to contribute and later combine). Below are the
details for the partner contributions. All docs are present in this
folder: http://goo.gl/HY5ZYL .

In summary:
Section 1.2 Relation to the work programme
This section needs to be over-sold more. Right now its just states what
is done. This could probably be done by Jens/Elena/Markus.
Markus, could you also add about the analytics solutions in the project?
Also, the business cases partners should add their part in
- the focus of the project being about multilingual data harvesting
- about the cases being cross-sectorial (a solution developed in area x
enables an application in area y in our proposal) and
- cross-boarder (emphasize international aspect of the proposal)

Section 1.3.3 Related Initiatives
We have four categories there:
- EU Funded Projects
- Non-EU Funded Projects
- Datasets
- Software Projects
As of now I added only the ones from InFAI and ones Daniel sent. So,
basically each partner would have to add their respective
project/dataset in the respective category.

Section 4.1.4 Ambition
We have two tables (two different sheets) in there - one for innovation
in a particular area and other advancement in a particular product.
Again, each partner would have to add their respective area/product in
the respective table.

Thanks.
Regards,
Amrapali Zaveri