[Qrowd] Updates to Task 2.1 and Task 3.1

Robert Isele risele at brox.de
Do Apr 10 11:14:49 CEST 2014

Hi Elena,

I uploaded an updated version of WP5 [1], which workplan-wise is final from my perspective. The wording of the tasks can still be improved to emphasize the e-commerce vertical, which will be done by Andreas, but is not central to the overall workplan of QROWD.

Cheers,
Robert

[1] https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/QROWD_WP5_20140410.docx?api=v2