[Qrowd] inputs section 1.1: success metrics

Elena Simperl e.simperl at soton.ac.uk
Mo Apr 14 15:22:01 CEST 2014

Hey everyone,

I am almost done with Section 1.1. I encourage everyone to read and
comment on it (see
https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/objectives.docx).

I realized I forgot to ask you to send me some information about the way
we measure success in the project. Inspired by Amrapali I have created a
Google document to collect this information at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py-wNYyMbfbcnzbG9ZDxTBrOkfDr2iaIbUhlEi-d3Kw/edit#gid=0

Please add information related to your tasks in the project by our call
by Wednesday.

I also need a short description of the market validation approach
followed in the two business cases. Could SWC/Unister send me something
via email?

Thanks.

Elena

--