[Qrowd] Qrowd: final Budget will be shifted to EC portal this afternoon

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Di Apr 15 12:11:03 CEST 2014

Dear Andreas, all

I have double checked the final budget figures now but I fear that the
budget is not well balanced between the partners anymore now,
see:
https://docs.google.com/a/semantic-web.at/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aui91j-qa52bdFFnYWRDWFBUM2VlS0RqdkQ5cWE4aWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Andreas you have raised the Unister budget ~ 100k and now the following
issues are arising:

.) Bus Case (BC) Partners: Unister is about 130k higher then the other BC
partner REEEP
(60 months in opposite to 40 month) - out of my opinion this is not well
balanced and understandable by a reviewer

.) the overall project budget = 3.67mio and the funding = 2.63 Mio - what
is now over the ~ 2.5mio funding we
wanted to go for...not sure if this is a problem?!

.) you see in the spreadsheet (at the bottom of main sheet) that we have
some partners going slightly over the 1st
draft budget we agreed on and others that are slightly going beneath it
(all between 20-30k) - only Unister is ~75k above this now...

.) from my perspective of the WP work & responsibilities I think its
unclear why Unister is involved with that many PMs in WP1 and
WP2 (here you have more PMs now then the ICT partners have?!) as beeing a
busines case partner in the project

So Andreas, can we reduce the Unister PMs again please - do you think this
is feasible?
I think we should try to go down for at least 50k on your side again...

We have already shifted the figures into the participants portal - BUT: we
will need to have a final discussion & decision
in the call at 11.00am CET tomorrow to have a solution here in place
afterwards - so please all of you participate in this call!

Many thanks for taking this into account - please get in touch directly
with me if any questions are arising - best regards - martin

>>> http://blog.semantic-web.at