[Qrowd] pre-final version sections 1 to 3

Elena Simperl e.simperl at soton.ac.uk
Sa Apr 19 01:37:48 CEST 2014

Dear all,

please find attached a first (sort of) complete version of Sections 1 to
3 at
https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/QROWD%201-3%2020140418.docx

Some comments to Section 3:

- Section 3.2: I think we should add names to the individual management
roles. The milestones table needs to be updated. I haven't read the
section through, but my feeling by just skipping through it was that it
could use some proof-reading.

- Section 3.4: the other direct costs table is needed only for those
partners whose other direct costs budget are more than 10% of the
personnel costs. See the official proposal template.

I will not touch the document before Monday, so feel free to send comments.

There is still some basic polishing to do in Section 2.2, which I will
take care of. We should check the spelling of the partner names and
tools, they are not consistent.

Happy Easter!

Elena

--