[Qrowd] pre-final version sections 1 to 3

Markus Luczak-Roesch mail at markus-luczak.de
So Apr 20 21:43:05 CEST 2014

Hi all.

I added the ONTOS business model canvas and means of verification for
all milestones. The updated documented (based on Martin's version) is
available at
https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/QROWD_1-3_20140420-mlr.docx?api=v2

Hope your egg search has been successful - ours was. ;-)

Best,
Markus