[Qrowd] pre-final version sections 1 to 3 -> Section 2 remarks

Andreas Both andreas.both at unister.de
Mo Apr 21 03:46:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

I just read the Sec. 2 of the document. It is very well written. As I
have no Microsoft Word here, I fear to destroy something in the
document. Therefore, I provide my remarks and discovered typos here:

_Here are my remarks:_
- I have the impression that linked data is defined nowhere properly.
Maybe this should be part of Sec. 1.1.1 if we expect that there might be
reviewers applied that are from another community.
- p.37 and p.49 contains the term DaaS, but Data as a Service is not
defined.
- As I had written 2.1.1 initially, I estimated the values for the
"impact by magnitude" (p. 34). Maybe someone should approve this.
- p.43: Unister cannot provide standard link to the services. I suggest
you replace: "are available at:" by "already available."
- choose one writing: "up-to-date" or "up to date"
- The end of Sec 2.2.1.1 is not final
- pick one writing: "eCommerce" or "e-commerce"
- p.45: I think the last paragraph can be eliminated, as no other
partner has something like this.

_Typos:_
p.33:
wrong reference: See section 2.1
suggestion: is a blocker --> is currently the major blocker

p.38:
the footnotes 80 to 87 are not set correctly

Typos:
p.32:
Product-,  -->   Product,
information '   -->  information'
report.1  -->   report.

p.34:
and -architects   -->   and architects
with less or null interaction   -->   with less or zero interaction

p.35:
QRWOD --> QROWD

p.36:
CRWOD  --> QROWD
e. g.  -->   e.g.

p.38:
with a n open --> with an open

p.39:
re -use -->  re-use

p.40:
twitter --> Twitter
resulst --> results

p.41:
Customer --> customer

p.45:
vs internal --> vs. internal

p.46:
brox --> BROX
brox Customers --> BROX customers

Regards,
Andreas

On 20.04.2014 23:42, Markus Luczak-Roesch wrote:
> https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/QROWD_1-3_20140420-mlr2.docx?api=v2
>

> added a draft for related activities as subsection 1.3.4
>
> On 20/04/2014 20:59, Elena Simperl wrote:
>> And a note to my original email and Section 3.4. The rule says other
>> direct costs more than 15% (and not 10%, as stipulated by me) of the
>> personnel costs.
>>
>> @Markus, did you also implement Daniel's comments?
>>
>> On 20-Apr-14 8:43 PM, Markus Luczak-Roesch wrote:
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> I added the ONTOS business model canvas and means of verification for
>>> all milestones. The updated documented (based on Martin's version) is
>>> available at
>>> https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/QROWD_1-3_20140420-mlr.docx?api=v2
>>>

>>> Hope your egg search has been successful - ours was. ;-)
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Markus

Dr. Andreas Both
Head of Research and Development

Unister GmbH
Barfußgaesschen 11 | 04109 Leipzig | Germany

Phone: +49 (0)341 65050 24496
eMail: andreas.both at unister-gmbh.de
web: http://www.unister.de

Vertretungsberechtigter Geschäftsführer: Andreas Prokop
Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB: 19056