[Qrowd] version for submission

Quinn Ferguson quinn.ferguson at reeep.org
Mi Apr 23 11:37:55 CEST 2014

Dear Elena et al,

Thank you for all the efforts to date to bring this to where it is.

Please find attached REEEP’s tracked changes on the proposal based on the
last copy of final version.  Comments earlier on apply to standard naming
suggestions throughout.

We are missing each partner’s Business Model Canvas as per the standard
template at the back – we should have this – one page each as previously
discussed on our calls.

Best,

Quinn