[Qrowd] Fwd: Proposal QROWD submitted

Daniel Hladky daniel.hladky at ontos.com
Mi Apr 23 17:09:54 CEST 2014

​Congrats and happy Champions League. And many thanks to all.

Bayer or Real.

The final will be Chelsea against Bayern... (maybe)​

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Elena Simperl <e.simperl at soton.ac.uk>wrote:

>  Congratulations to the entire team.
>
> Now I will focus entirely on the Champions League semi-finals.
>
> On 23-Apr-14 3:37 PM, Thomas Thurner wrote:
>
>  Hello,
>
>  final, final! So we have another 25 minutes left to submit another
> proposal. Anybody an idea for a bid?
>
>  LGT

*_________________________________________________________________________________*

*Daniel Hladky, *President and CEO

*Ontos AG*Mittelstrasse 24, 2560 Nidau, Switzerland
*E* daniel.hladky at ontos.com <daniel.hladky at ontos.co%21%0d%0a%20mh>      *W
 *www.ontos.com <http://www.ontos.comh/>
*M* +41 79 3535043                     *T  *+41 32 3329250

*_________________________________________________________________________________*

This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information contained herein is intended for the use of the intended
addressee only. Please be aware that any disclosure, copying,
imitation, distribution, dissemination or other use of the content of this
e-mail, either by non-intended recipients or by the intended recipient for
any other than the intended purpose of forwarding, is prohibited. If you
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system.
Thank you for your co-operation.  We also like to inform you that
communication via e-mail over the Internet is insecure because third
parties may have the possibility to access and manipulate e-mails.