[Qrowd] time plan proposal writing

Daniel Hladky daniel.hladky at ontos.com
Fr Mär 7 09:57:28 CET 2014

Hi,

I have made a first draft of wp4 and uploaded to the wiki.

Daniel

On 05.03.2014, at 16:43, Elena Simperl <e.simperl at soton.ac.uk> wrote:

 Hey everyone,

I hope you are busy writing your work packages. Please upload them to the
wiki and send an email to the list when you're done so that we can
integrate them to the proposal document.

In preparation for the call on Friday I have put together a rough time plan
and a proposal for writing assignments, which I would like to discuss with
you. The impact section is weighed 50% more than the other two parts, thus
the many interations. The plan is very ambitious, but I hope we can pull it
off :-)

Elena

07.03

- WPs --> all

14.03

- Section 2.1 Impact, 1st version  --> Brox/Unister

- Section 2.2 Dissemination/Communication --> Leipzig

- Section 3.1, WPs consolidation and alignment  --> SOTON

- Section 3.2 Consortium as a whole --> SWC/REEEP

- Section 3.2 Risk mitigation --> SWC/REEEP

21.03

- Section 3.1, Gannt, Pert, methodology, deliverables  --> SOTON

- Section 3.2. Organisation structure, decision procedures, major
milestones, innovation management --> SWC

- Section 2.1 Impact, 2nd version --> Ontos

- Section 2.2 Exploitation --> SWC/REEEP with contributions from
Brox/Unister

- Section 1.1 --> SOTON

- Section 1.2 --> Leipzig

28.03

- Section 1.3 Positioning according to the Technology Readiness Levels -->
Ontos

- Section 1.3 Related activities --> Leipzig

- Section 1.3 Overall approach and methodology --> SOTON and industry
partners

- Section 1.3 Gender issues --> REEEP

- Section 1.4 --> Leipzig

- Section 3.2 Budget, resources to be committed  --> SWC

- Section 2.1 Impact, 3rd version --> SWC/REEEP

- Section 2.2 Knowledge Management and IPR --> Brox

--
Dr. Elena Simperl
Senior Lecturer
email: E.Simperl at soton.ac.uk