[Qrowd] leader for wp7 and tasks due Friday

Elena Simperl e.simperl at soton.ac.uk
Mi Mär 19 12:17:04 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I think the work packages that we have are already in a good shape,
Markus is currently working on a consolidated, coherent version for
Section 3.1. I take the opportunity to invite our friends from Brox and
Unister to send us their work package description today or tomorrow the
latest.

I realized when checking the work packages that Ontos is currently
listed as leader of WP7. Given that Swiss organizations had to change
their status to third parties, it might be better for the project if
someone else takes over this role, at least for the time being. Since
this is an innovation project, it would make more sense to have a
company as WP leader. Would Unister be willing to take on this role?

Elena

PS: I kindly remind everyone to upload their sections to the wiki prior
to the call on Friday so that other people in the team stand a fair
chance to review the content. I am looking forward to

- Section 3.2 --> SWC/REEEP
- Section 2.2 Diss & comms --> INFAI
- Section 2.1, 1t draft --> Brox/Unister

--
Dr. Elena Simperl
Senior Lecturer
email: E.Simperl at soton.ac.uk