[Qrowd] Minutes

Markus Luczak-Roesch m.luczak-rosch at soton.ac.uk
Fr Mär 28 12:10:28 CET 2014

Hi all.

Thanks for the call today. I added an actual version of the integrated
proposal a minute ago. The missing 2.1.2 section and also the WP5 draft
of Brox and UNISTER are now in there.

Please continue work by extracting the section you are revising as an
individual word document and upload it with a meaningful name once your
work is done. I integrate this in the proposal once a week.

In additon to the tasks for next week which were already assigned, I
added the following ones resulting from today's call:

- Further planning of the proposal writing process --> SOTON
- Revision of Task 2.1 (BROX) and split of Task 2.3 (SOTON)
- Differentiation between Task 2.1 and Task 2.2 (publisher and consumer
perspective to DQ) --> SOTON
- Section 2.2.a.4 Measures after the project to be added by REEEP, BROX,
ONTOS, UNISTER (inspiration from SWC draft)
- Business model canvas for all partners as appendix --> SOTON

Everything in the common place at
https://grips.semantic-web.at/display/QROW/Proposal+ICT+-+15+-+2014

Have a nice weekend.

Markus
Markus Luczak-Rösch
Senior Research Fellow
Web and Internet Science Research Group (WAIS)
Electronics & Computer Science (ECS)
University of Southampton
email: M.Luczak-Rosch at soton.ac.uk
web: www.markus-luczak.de