[Qrowd] Impact section 2.1

Martin Voigt martin.voigt at ontos.com
Mo Mär 31 22:52:00 CEST 2014

Hi all,

today, Quinn (THANKS!) and I worked on the impact section and its
content and quality substantially grows. Currently, the text of last two
subsections is missing but I will deliver a first draft tomorrow asap.

Three remarks/questions:
1) Andreas/Matthias (Unister) can you provide some initial notes for the
impact of the societal challenges of your business case (2.1.4), please?
2) I merged the changes and comments from Quinn (impact_elena-1_QF input
REEEP.docx) into the current working copy of the section (impact_elena.docx)
3) Thomas (SWC), if you like to work on the impact section, maybe just
take the subsection 2.1.1, 2.1.2, and 2.1.3. I won't touch them tomorrow.

Cheers,
Martin

--
-------------------------------