[W12.bis.dssnp] 1st xodx dssnp teleconf - summary

Sebastian Tramp tramp at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fr Dez 14 21:22:08 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 01:48:39PM +0100, Natanael Arndt wrote:
> > Kernel update erfolgreich. Die Kiste ist oben und xodx läuft ohne Fehler
> > sofort beim Start.  Zusätzlich läuft jetzt auch das pagekite ohne Probleme.
> Cool :-)

It looks that a custom kernel is crucial for our hardware.

@nate: Can you provide a kernel package for us as described here:
http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/kernel-pkg.html

Regarding xodx: sound good, when is your next telco regarding todos? maybe we
can have a skype meeting soon to clarify that? I want to make sure that
everyone know what to do as soon as possible since the startup phase is really
over now.

Best regards

Sebastian Tramp

--