[W12.bis.dssnp] LED1 and GPIO

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mi Nov 14 17:34:57 CET 2012

Quoting Natanael Arndt (2012-11-14 16:11:07)
> Am 14.11.2012 16:02, schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> > Please file bugreport against linux-image to get the functionality
> > into official Debian kernel packages!
> I have documented everything on the wiki page [1] (how to compile and
> where to put it on the SD-card). The kernel is compiled from the sunxi
> sources which are a fork of the linux sources. I think it contains
> some patches.

It is nice that you have documented on our wiki how you made it work,
but someone needs to pass that info to the Debian kernel team - and the
best to do that is you, because they might have additional questions not
covered on that wiki page.

> Maybe you can help use how we can get those changes into debian.

Sure.  I intended to in my previous mail, but simply forgot:

Please follow this guide: http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

It seems the proper package to file such bug against is "linux" (not
"linux-image" as I wrote above).

Regards,

 - Jonas