[NLP2RDF] [Dbpedia-discussion] ANN: NLP Interchange Format (NIF) 1.0 Spec, Demo and Reference Implementation

Michael Brunnbauer brunni at netestate.de
Thu Dec 1 17:17:00 CET 2011

Hello Christian,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 01:21:51PM +0100, Christian Chiarcos wrote:
> > Thanks. I guess the fact "not first person singular" cannot be rendered with
> > any ontology that would be considered useful.
> well, in OWL/DL, it would be something like
> olia:hasNumber some olia_top:NumberFeature and olia:hasPerson some
> olia_top:Person and
> not (olia:hasNumber some olia:Singular and olia:hasPerson some olia:First)

I did not know manchester syntax or class expressions so it took me a while to
understand this. You are suggesting that I contruct the class above with OWL
and then assert that a word is an instance of this class if it's agreement
is not first person singular ?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer
++  netEstate GmbH
++  E-Mail brunni at netestate.de
++  http://www.netestate.de/
++
++  Sitz: München, HRB Nr.142452 (Handelsregister B München)
++  USt-IdNr. DE221033342
++  Geschäftsführer: Michael Brunnbauer, Franz Brunnbauer
++  Prokurist: Dipl. Kfm. (Univ.) Markus Hendel