[NLP2RDF] [Corpora-List] Announcement: NLP Interchange Format(NIF)

Siddhartha Jonnalagadda sid.kgp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:03:14 CET 2011

Hey Rich,

RDBMS is an industry standard that works well for some things such as
storing the extracted metadata, but might not be optimal for performing
reasoning over it. That might be one reason some people use other
representations such as RDF/SPARQL for higher-level tasks. In general,
storing everything in the Common Analysis Structure defined UIMA's type
system works for me and where needed I could write them into a Database.
What is the optimal way to represent the metadata for reasoning tasks? How
could I transfer my UIMA CAS into that "thing"?

Sincerely,
Siddhartha Jonnalagadda, Ph.D.
sjonnalagadda.wordpress.com