[NLP2RDF] NIF 1.0 specification: Issue with Document class, sourceURL, sourceString properties

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 16 18:51:55 CET 2012

Dear Stephane,
the proposal I made in the other email also tries to fix the issues you
mention here.
The definition of str:Context fixes the reference point so we can infer
the str:anchorOf property and make it optional.
To call a string a foaf:Document is now counted as belonging to the
outside context, something not contained in the context provided by the
string itself.

The most appropriate German word for context is "Betrachtungshorizont" .
I haven't found a good translation yet...

All the best,
Sebastian