[NLP2RDF] 2 questions

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 19 11:14:40 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,
thanks for your input.
We are currently working on setting up the wiki and I put in some effort
to create a structure, so we can start to collect the problems more
systematically.

Please have a look, I updated the main page: http://wiki.nlp2rdf.org and
also added your 2nd question to
http://wiki.nlp2rdf.org/index.php/Change_requests

I didn't understand, what exactly you meant by point 1.

All the best,
Sebastian