[NLP2RDF] NIF introduction and status

Adrian Brasoveanu adrian.brasoveanu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:06:56 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,

I am Adrian, a researcher in Semantic Web, NLP and Information
Visualization.

I recently discovered the NIF project, and I have several questions:

1) Is there a more recent tutorial (the old one from 2012 can't be found
online anymore, the link is not working) ?

2) What is the current status of the project - will it be developed into a
W3C Recommendation (or some similar standardization body for the NLP
community?)

3) Is there a list of tools that use/used NIF? Or should I just use the
publication list to see what was done?

Best regards,
Adrian