[NLP2RDF] NIF introduction and status

Martin Brümmer der.bruemmer at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:40:06 CEST 2014

Hi Adrian,

1) It depends on what you want to know. If you want to get to know the
format, you can look at the Brown example corpus[1]. The paper[2] has
some useful illustrations. The software is documented in the github[3].
You can also ask the list and we will support you in your task.

2) We are still developing it, adding new features and use cases, based
on user requirements. We are thinking about developing it into a W3C
recommendation, but think that furthering the ecosystem and framework is
more important at this stage.

3) Take a look at the resource list[4] and again, the github[3] that
features some wrappers of common tools like stanford core and opennlp.

regards,
Martin

[1] http://brown.nlp2rdf.org/
[2] http://svn.aksw.org/papers/2013/ISWC_NIF/public.pdf