[NLP2RDF] NIF import / export

Milan Dojchinovski milan.dojchinovski at fit.cvut.cz
Tue Jun 17 12:50:39 CEST 2014

Hi Leon,

I've done some work on support for NIF in GATE. Actually, I developed an
importer for the Wikilinks NIF corpus dataset. You can check the code of
the prototype here: https://bitbucket.org/m1ci/gate-nif-impl

It processes the corpus and the results are exported as GATE documents.

Personally, I am interested to see how others handle RDF in GATE. Maybe we
can join our efforts and generate/implement best practices for RDF/NIF
support in GATE.

​Cheers,
Milan​

--
Milan Dojchinovski
*Researcher & PhD student at the Web Engineering group*

Faculty of Information Technology
Czech Technical University in Prague
office: TH:A-922
http://dojchinovski.mk