[NLP2RDF] Guidelines for RESTful NIF-based services

Philipp Cimiano cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Sep 9 16:27:58 CEST 2014

Dear all,

  I just joined the list. In the context of the European LIDER project,
I am trying to put together some guidelines on how to implement
NIF-based Restful NLP services.

Our student Benjamin Siemoneit (CC) has put together a document
describing how he has set up two services, wrapping the Stanford POS
tagger and the Stanford parser.

The document is attached. I would be very happy to get some feedback on
the document, i.e. on

1) Parameters of services
2) use of NIF vocabulary
3) chaining of services via curl

Enjoy the document ;-)

Philipp.

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de