[NLP2RDF] Guidelines for RESTful NIF-based services

Philipp Cimiano cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Sep 23 09:16:30 CEST 2014

Dear all,

   I was wondering why I have received no feedback other than from
Mariano Rico on the document I sent two weeks ago. My goal is to
finalize the guidelines for the LIDER project this week, so I would
appreciate any feedback. Confirming that the way we have implemented the
NIF-based services is fine would also be an important type of feedback ;-)

I attach the document again for ease of reference.

Any feedback is welcome, thanks a lot!

Philipp.

Am 09.09.14 16:27, schrieb Philipp Cimiano:
> Dear all,
>
>  I just joined the list. In the context of the European LIDER project,
> I am trying to put together some guidelines on how to implement
> NIF-based Restful NLP services.
>
> Our student Benjamin Siemoneit (CC) has put together a document
> describing how he has set up two services, wrapping the Stanford POS
> tagger and the Stanford parser.
>
> The document is attached. I would be very happy to get some feedback
> on the document, i.e. on
>
> 1) Parameters of services
> 2) use of NIF vocabulary
> 3) chaining of services via curl
>
> Enjoy the document ;-)
>
> Philipp.

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de