[NLP2RDF] NIF 3.0 dev sprint starting

John P. McCrae jmccrae at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu May 7 13:32:45 CEST 2015

Hi Sebastian,

An update to NIF sounds like a great idea! I agree that you should aim to
standardize this in the context of the W3C, I am not sure of what the best
plan for this is, the options seem to be either:

   1. Form a new CG
   2. Take this up as a new task for the LD4LT group.
   3. Ask the Web Annotation WG if they would be interested in taking up
   NIF as part of their spec.

Personally, I would recommend the second option, we (LIDER + FREME) already
have a lot of community groups and standardizing NIF would be a great way
to leverage the LD4LT group.

Regards,

John