[NLP2RDF] [enel-all] Kernerman Dictionary News 24, July 2016

María Dolores Sánchez Palomino dolores at udc.es
Mon Sep 19 13:31:02 CEST 2016

Dear Ilan:

Thank you for sending me your appreciated work.

However, I would like to call attention to the existence of the Red de Lexicografía (RELEX), too. It is a net of lexicography composed of fifteen research groups in Spain, Italy and Soufth Africa (v. http://relex.udc.es ). I had the pleaisure of promoting this initiative in 2012 and I am her coordinator since then. We have had plenty of activities during these years, as publications (Lexicografía de las lenguas románicas, 2 vols., De Gruyter, for exemple) and scientific and training events. Thus, we celebrated two International Conferences about Romance Lexicography (University of A Coruña, 2013) and Terminology (University of Santiago de Compostela, 2015).

I sent the information about this net to ENeL longtime ago, but I am at your disposal if you want additional information.

Very cordially.
María Dolores Sánchez Palomino.