[OpenWalnut-Dev] OpenWalnut Release 1.0

Mathias Goldau Mathias.Goldau at nf.mpg.de
Thu May 6 18:07:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

was there any favour for branching instead of tagging the new 1.0 release. I'm
just curious since the branching may need merges to fix bugs or architecture
changes over branches.

I'm currently having the same trouble to keep the MathiasVIS2010 branch up to
date, since from time to time changes arise which need merging. (I know that
there is no way around but we should think twice to do so with the releases..)

However, Anyway, ( do you know some more phrases xpressing the same?).. I just
wanted to know, not to blame :)

cu
math