[OpenWalnut-Dev] OpenWalnut crashing hour

Alexander Wiebel wiebel at cbs.mpg.de
Tue Dec 14 17:30:03 CET 2010

Hi walnuts,
in addition to the monthly meeting I suggest a monthly "OpenWalnut crashing
hour". The idea is that we all sit down together at a certain time. For one
hour or maybe half an hour we try to make OpenWalnut crash as fast as can.
Then we try to reproduce the bug and file a ticket. We repeat this until the
hour is over. This could help making OpenWalnut more stable.

Comments? Insults? Questions?

Cheers,
Alex

P.S.: There is a new ticket type since a few days ago: In addition to "defect"
we have "defect (crash)". This should make it easier to spot the tickets
affecting stability.