[OpenWalnut-Dev] OpenWalnut crashing hour

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Dec 14 18:26:40 CET 2010

Am 14.12.2010 17:30, Alexander Wiebel wrote:
> Hi walnuts,
> in addition to the monthly meeting I suggest a monthly "OpenWalnut crashing
> hour". The idea is that we all sit down together at a certain time. For one
> hour or maybe half an hour we try to make OpenWalnut crash as fast as can.
> Then we try to reproduce the bug and file a ticket. We repeat this until the
> hour is over. This could help making OpenWalnut more stable.
>
> Comments? Insults? Questions?

yesss, great idea. First meeting on 20th of December 2pm? We could build a
high score table, where a segfault count as many times as it affects different
platforms? Other weights are possible too :D. For example segfault affecting
the "core" (what ever that means ;)) always count 5 pts. And of course a
pendant to "hg churn" listing the superior bug spotter :)

cheers
math

--
Institut für Informatik