[OpenWalnut-Dev] neuro debian

Mathias Goldau Mathias.Goldau at nf.mpg.de
Mon Feb 14 22:56:21 CET 2011

That's great! Very good news. I have not much experience but a little. I think
Sebastian has better and more knowledge, but also no time to the end of march
I guess, because of the VIS deadline... so I am not sure.. Sebastian?

I think if we will have some support and good resources on Debian packaging
there is no problem.

The next thing we will need to do is to make an "make install" target. Also
mac packaging (macports very close to debian packages) would profit a lot. So
I would volunteer, but have to refresh my packaging knowledges.

Also I don't know if I have Internet access the next days, since I am in
Austria, and I am back on 21th of Feb. (evening).

cheers math