[OpenWalnut-Dev] neuro debian

Alexander Wiebel wiebel at zib.de
Mon Feb 14 21:47:20 CET 2011

Hi,
I use Ubuntu now too and OpenWalnut builds and runs easy and fast.
Unfortunately, I do not have any experience in packacking, but I remember
that Mathias said he has experience. Maybe he can comment on that.

I think it would be great to get OpenWalnut in some Linux distribution. I
am willing to support this by adding more easily accesable usage
documentation (a soon as I have my new laptop).

Cheers,
Alex