[OpenWalnut-Dev] deadline for the grid changes

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 17 14:38:58 CET 2011

I managed to port/check the following modules:

* boundingBox
* directVolumeRendering
* effectiveConnectivityCluster
* gaussFiltering
* histogramEqualization
* isosurfaceRaytracer
* scalarOperator
* spatialDerivation
* superquadricGlyphs
* surfaceParameterAnimator
* textureMapper
* vectorOperator

Please do the same for yours. Most of the modules do not need any further changes.

Bye