[OpenWalnut-Dev] [OWci] r4714: [ADD] - stylecherk added again. This time: done right

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon May 23 13:45:50 CEST 2011

Hi

No it is not single-threaded. There now is one stylecheck target for each module, one for core and one for gui. The core and gui stylecheck are still multi-threaded. The module-stylecheck is multi-threaded too but most modules are only one or two files. I separated stylecheck for the modules to allow them to be developed outside the OW main repository. All the CMakeLists and utils are kept quite generic to be able to be used for development of modules outside of openwalnut.

Bye
Sebastian