[OpenWalnut-Dev] [OWci] r4714: [ADD] - stylecherk added again. This time: done right

Mathias Goldau Mathias.Goldau at nf.mpg.de
Mon May 23 13:56:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yes, you are right, but you must specify (tediously) the number of cores on the command line, e.g. "make -j16 stylecheck". Before
that change it was like the "make many" target now: it was automatically multi-threaded. When I type "make stylecheck" each module
is checked one after the other...

Cheers,
math