[OpenWalnut-Dev] Installing OpenWalnut

Mathias Goldau Mathias.Goldau at nf.mpg.de
Wed May 25 15:21:26 CEST 2011

Ok, I've installed in /usr/local/openwalnut and everything worked on my linux box. Mac OSX did not compile ATM..

What I've tried:
 * /usr/local/openwalnut/bin/OpenWalnut
 * LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/openwalnut/lib /usr/local/openwalnut/bin/walnut
 * Symlinking /usr/local/openwalnut/bin/* to /usr/local/bin as well as the same for openwalnut/lib and executing just walnut

math

--
Institut für Informatik
Universität Leipzig