[OpenWalnut-Dev] Installing OpenWalnut

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed May 25 18:12:33 CEST 2011

As to expect it didn't work on Mac OSX:

0#18:04:55#math at ipansen# build/release
>/usr/local/openwalnut/bin/OpenWalnut
dyld: Library not loaded: libOWcore.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/openwalnut/bin/walnut
  Reason: image not found
/usr/local/openwalnut/bin/OpenWalnut: line 11: 25617 Trace/BPT trap
     bin/walnut $@

maybe the environment variable is named differently. But this has worked
(tested NavSlices and ImageSpaceLIC):
0#18:05:32#math at ipansen# build/release
>DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/openwalnut/lib
/usr/local/openwalnut/bin/walnut

cheers math