[OpenWalnut-Dev] ROI-Cube

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Feb 10 11:41:11 CET 2012

Hi Frank

I am not quite sure what you mean. You want to use the mouse wheel to move the box. But as the wheel is somehow only one dimensional, how would you define the axes at which you want to move the box?

Please provide some details on this. We are interested in new interaction methods.

Thank You
Sebastian