[OpenWalnut-Dev] ROI-Cube

Frank Zisko frank.zisko at gmx.net
Mon Feb 13 15:00:34 CET 2012

Hi Sebastian,

I want the mouse wheel additional to move the cube. So you have three
dimensions.
Actually you do a right click on the cube an move it in two
dimensions. If you do a rightclick an use the wheel you zoom the
scene. I think insteat zoom it will be an option for the third
dimension.
So the axes are
X = rightclick + movement x on scene,
Y = rightclick + movement y on scene and
Z = rigthclick + mouse wheel.

Greetings

Frank