[OpenWalnut-Dev] OpenWalnut-Weekend

Alexander Wiebel wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de
Sat May 12 14:46:47 CEST 2012

Hi Mathias,
you provide some interesting and important comments for the WORK on
OpenWalnut. However, what you suggest sounds mostly like WORK.

My idea was focused on having FUN in whatever way and some "FUN
programming" that MIGHT result in something useful for OpenWalnut. Like
the OpenWalnut-BBQ we head some (was it 1 or 2) years ago: noone has to
work or talk about work, but when someone does talk about computers,
visualization, C++, other nerdy stuff or even OpenWalnut s/he will not
be accused of spoiling the party.

I hope this does not disappoint you.

Cheers
Alex