[OpenWalnut-Dev] Toolbox

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Apr 12 08:37:49 CEST 2013

They demonstrate how to provide non-code file for your code. They get copied to the binary dir. The naming convention is the same as in the main resource dir of OW.

For some more details, have a look at

http://www.openwalnut.org/projects/openwalnut/wiki/Module_ExternalDevelopment

search for "Adding Resources"

Bye