[OpenWalnut-Dev] OpenSceneGraoh 3.2

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Aug 8 14:56:50 CEST 2013

Hi List

Somehow all of a sudden, the OSG team has changed the functionality in their osg::Geometry class. Unfortunately, OpenWalnut will not compile currently with the changes made. The solution to this, as promised by the OSG team, is to use deprectaed_osg::Geometry. But this class segfaults when used. Several other promised features in the new Geometry class also do not work as expected.

I assume that there are still several bugs in 3.2 and I recommend you to not update your OSG, until they are fixed and we migrated our code to the new Geometry class.

Bye
Sebastian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum