[OpenWalnut-Dev] Question about camera's initial position and orientation

yeming ym1206 at msn.com
Sat Mar 9 04:22:16 CET 2013

Hi, guys!
I have a question that has perplexed me for a week. Osg takes [eye(0, -1, 0), center(0,0,0), up(0,0,1)] as its camera's initial position and orientation. In OW, from  WMNavigationSlices's Navigation View Setup section and WQtGLWidget::setPresetViewSuperior() implementation, camera's initial position seems to be at (0,0,1) facing -z. Am I missing a specified transfrom during the procedure from geometrical model to screen display?  Thanks for your time.
Best regards,
Yeming.