[OpenWalnut-Dev] Question about camera's initial position and orientation

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Mar 11 11:24:29 CET 2013

Hi

The position of the camera is defined by the OSG manipulator, which has been attached to a view. Usually, this manipulator sets the camera position in a way that the whole scene (defined by its bounding box) is visible. So we do not set camera position explicitly. What we  do is setting the camera rotation, as in setPresetViewSuperior.

* OSG sets the camera position using the BoundingBox of the scene
* We set the rotation of the camera

Does this answer your question?

Best wishes,
Sebastian