[OpenWalnut-Dev] Subclassing of WCustomWidgetEventHandler

Christof Pieloth pieloth at labp.htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Jan 29 11:39:59 CET 2014

Hello OpenWalnut developers,

I have to derive an envent handler from WCustomWidgetEventHandler (like
suggested in doc) and recognized, that I do not have access to
m_preselection to enable the event. Furthermore access to m_widget would
be useful:
https://bitbucket.org/labp/na-online_openwalnut/commits/91e0aa870cae654ab9c629a65f5554d452b37800

If you confirm this, I can prepare a patch for the official repository.

Cheers,
Christof

--
Christof Pieloth, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

HTWK Leipzig, University of Applied Sciences
Laboratory for Biosignal Processing (LaBP)
Eilenburger Str. 13
04317 Leipzig

tel:  +49 (0) 341 3076 3133
fax:  +49 (0) 341 3076 853133
email: pieloth 'at' labp.htwk-leipzig.de
web: www.labp.htwk-leipzig.de