[OpenWalnut-Dev] How to integrate the PCL library to a module toolbox?

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf at vclabor.awmw.org
Tue May 27 00:17:43 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm about to try out how the Point Cloud Library works for my purposes.
This is the most simple example that is built using CMakeLists.txt:
http://pointclouds.org/documentation/tutorials/writing_pcd.php#writing-pcd
I'm interested in binding it to my LiDAR Toolbox in order to verify how
well the library fits to my purposes.
Can somebody figure out how to bind it?

PCL is installed on Linux that way:
http://pointclouds.org/downloads/linux.html

If you use e. g. Debian Tasting, like me, you maybe should install as
following because the common way didn't work for me:
http://pointclouds.org/downloads/source.html
I installed some dependencies using that: sudo apt-get install -y cmake
libboost-all-dev libEigen3-dev libflann-dev libopenni-dev libpcap-dev
libqhull-dev libvtk6-dev

The attachment is only the prepared example and the install script using
the source code from GIT

Regards,
Andreas