[OpenWalnut-Dev] Release Branch and Qt5

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Oct 22 17:09:00 CEST 2014

Hi Christof,

Thank you for your feedback. I think the problem is somewhere in your cmake installation. We are using the default cmake calls to find Qt5 and we cannot add such specific codes.

As you said, you are using are rather old Ubuntu. Which cmake version is installed?

Cheers,
Sebastian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum