[OpenWalnut-Dev] Release Branch and Qt5

Christof Pieloth pieloth at labp.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Oct 23 11:51:16 CEST 2014

Hello Sebastian,

don't be so nasty - my system is not old ... it is stable ;-)

The CMake version is 2.8.7. Of course you can not add my specific paths.
It seems so, that you missed to set the include directories of Qt5:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( SYSTEM ${Qt5Widgets_INCLUDE_DIRS} )
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( SYSTEM ${Qt5OpenGL_INCLUDE_DIRS} )
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( SYSTEM ${Qt5WebKitWidgets_INCLUDE_DIRS} )

At the moment I try re-build Qt5 to fix the -fPIC problem.

Cheers,
Christof

--
Christof Pieloth, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

HTWK Leipzig, University of Applied Sciences
Laboratory for Biosignal Processing (LaBP)
Eilenburger Str. 13
04317 Leipzig

tel:  +49 (0) 341 3076 3133
fax:  +49 (0) 341 3076 853133
email: pieloth 'at' labp.htwk-leipzig.de
web: www.labp.htwk-leipzig.de