[OpenWalnut-Dev] Merging OpenWalnut 1.4 release tree into default

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Oct 27 08:22:39 CET 2014

Currently on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) the qt5-mac package from macports
will not compile:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/YosemiteProblems

I will try to workaround, but nonetheless, qt5 is a long term goal and I
hope it will be fixed soon, so please go ahead with merging. I just want
to let you know.

Mathias

--
Universität Leipzig