[OpenWalnut-Dev] Watching std::vector contents in Eclipse (debuggihng)

Christof Pieloth pieloth at labp.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Sep 9 09:58:20 CEST 2014

Hello Andreas,

I never recognized this behaviour, but in a quick test I ran in trouble,
too :(

You may can have a look at the latest Eclipse Luna from June.
Furthermore a new star is rising ... JetBrains is working on a C/C++ IDE
named CLion: http://www.jetbrains.com/clion
Maybe this will be the best choice for the future ...

See you,
Christof

--
Christof Pieloth, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

HTWK Leipzig, University of Applied Sciences
Laboratory for Biosignal Processing (LaBP)
Eilenburger Str. 13
04317 Leipzig

tel:  +49 (0) 341 3076 3133
fax:  +49 (0) 341 3076 853133
email: pieloth 'at' labp.htwk-leipzig.de
web: www.labp.htwk-leipzig.de