[OpenWalnut-Dev] Watching std::vector contents in Eclipse (debuggihng)

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf at vclabor.awmw.org
Tue Sep 9 11:46:50 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have tried out the IDE CLion. Watching vectors is done in the
variables list. looking the fiirst entry it must be done a double click
below that value to see more items. Maybe not as efficient as it is in
Java Eclipse but at least a possibility. I tried also watch vectors
containing a class instance. Contents of classes could be watched but it
lacked variable names in the variables view of the class inside a
vector. Watch expressions have a problem. Regarding declaring
"vector<double> numbers; vector<Object> objects" numbers[0] could be
watched but not objects[0] after initializing them.